The recall of infant formula by Abbott Laboratories covers many products and many countries. The company says some powdered formula could contain parts of beetles.
Besides the United States, the countries are Puerto Rico, Guam, Guyana, Surinam, Haiti, Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada, The Grenadines, St. Vincent, Barbados, St. Lucia, Bermuda, Antigua, Aruba, Curacao, British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, St. Eustatius/Martin, Cayman Islands and Jamaica.
The recall covers certain lot numbers of the following products:
– Similac Advance LCP with Iron Powder
– Go and Grow Milk Powder
– Go and Grow Soy Powder
– Isomil Advance Powder
– Isomil Powder
– Similac Advance Early Shield Powder
– Similac Organic Powder
– Similac Sensitive with Iron Powder
– Similac Sensitive R.S. Powder
– Go and Grow Milk Early Shield Powder
– Go and Grow Soy Early Shield Powder
– Similac Sensitive Early Shield Powder
– Isomil Advance Early Shield Powder