Once the refuge for notorious Caribbean pirates, The Bahamas is now the chosen vacation destination for visitors from around the world and a playground for the rich and famous. The Islands of The Bahamas lie in the crystal clear, offshore sailing waters of the Gulfstream, only 70 miles from Miami and the east coast of […]
To promote the development of the Internet in The Bahamas and to assist small businesses looking to get online, BahamasB2B.com launched a free Online Training Center in 2000, offering hundreds of professionally developed online courses.
- Milo ButlerBorn: 11-Aug-1906 Birthplace: Nassau Died: 22-Jan-1979 Location of death: Nassau Cause of ...
- Charles Trevor KellyBorn: 31-Jan-1903 Birthplace: Harbour Island, Eleuthera Died: 1989 Location of death: Cause ...
- Samuel McPhersonBorn: 13-May-1886 Birthplace: Eight Mile Rock, Grand Bahama Died: 20-July-1972 Location of ...
Create Your Online Store
- More Than Sun, Sand and SeaFor such a small country the Bahamas has produced an impressively high ...
- Birth MarkBirth Mark is an exhibition of art by Charlthorn Strachan, Javon Nixon ...
- Theophany – Jace McKinneyPaintings by Jace McKinney Opening: Thursday, December 2, 2010 Popopstudios Gallery in Chippingham